Single Phase AC/DC Voltage Source 2 kVA, galvanically isolated
Model : ACS 500N2.3
ACS 500N2.3 is a single phase AC/DC source, specifically designed for test applications as per IEC 61000-4-16 in combination with the CWS 500N4 common-mode disturbance simulator. It also meets the requirements fo IEC/EN 61000-3-2 and IEC/EN 61000-3-3. The
galvanically isolated input guarantees the test signal to be separated from the mains supply voltage.
By means of the ACS 500N2.3 the capabilities of the CWS 500N4 can be expanded for tests with DC, 16.66Hz as well as 50Hz and 60Hz independent from the actual mains supply frequency delivering a max. output voltage of 330V AC/DC.
- Frequency (fund.) 10Hz .. 80Hz and DC
- Very low distortion (THD)
- Very high voltage stability
- Output power max. 2,000VA
- Output voltage max. 330V AC/DC
- High overcurrent capability
- Inrush current capability
- Remote controlled by CWS 500N4 via RS232